Saturday, April 18, 2009

Canon AE1 and Vivitar 400SL Cameras for Sale



I am selling the following cameras to help pay for my Medical Bills from Breast Cancer. I was diagnosed 18 months ago and since then I have had 4 types of Chemo
(I just finished the 4th) and will be on Anti-Hormone medication for 4 more years.
(Boy, how I love having all those menopause symptoms again, night sweats, mood swings, hot flashes, swelling etc. My poor Husband)

If you know anyone who is into photography these cameras are in fantastic condition.
They are both 35mm SLR Film Cameras. My husband and I used them a few years back for a photography class we took.

The packages are on ebay. each contains camera body, lenses, filters etc.

for the Canon AE1 package go here
for the Vivitar 400SL package go here

No comments:

Post a Comment