Sunday, June 14, 2009

Great Golf Tips, Golf Videos, and more. golf.todays-tips.com



Some friends of mine have started a Golf Tips website and I went and checked it out today.

There were some great articles for someone like me who is just beginning to get into golf. Since I am a real novice they had some basics for me, information on what I should look for in equipment, and really good videos on chipping and my favorite, getting out of the bunker ( I have ended up in the sandtrap every time I have played).

http://www.golf.todays-tips.com

I saw videos from pros, a great article on arthritis and golf, and really think this site is going to be really great and full of information.

Frank said they have a lot of great articles that will be added and they have a subscriber only page that will have articles and specials for subscribers only.

Go take a look and tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions I can pass along just let me know. http://www.golf.todays-tips.com

I took the little golfer image from the site. I thought he was cute. Of course I had their permission.

Enjoy, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment